I Chose RE/MAX for a Reason - and So Should You...
Key Facts About RE/MAX...
- Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX. (As measured by residential transaction sides.)
- RE/MAX Associates average more sales than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX Associates have more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX is the most productive real estate network.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in brand awareness.
- More buyers and sellers think of RE/MAX than any other real estate brand.
- RE/MAX is the real estate brand that the most buyers and sellers would recommend.
- Nine out of 10 homebuyers and sellers know of RE/MAX.
- RE/MAX dominates national real estate TV advertising.
- RE/MAX has led all other real estate brands in national TV advertising since 2002.
- remax.com is the most visited real estate franchise website.
- RE/MAX is in nearly 100 countries, more than any of its competitors.
- The RE/MAX Balloon is recognized all over the world.
- Every 30 seconds, a RE/MAX agent helps someone find their perfect place.
- RE/MAX agents make up less than 2 percent of real estate agents, but account for nearly 10 percent of all agents' sales.
- RE/MAX offers support and services not available at other real estate companies.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in professional designations.
- Each year, RE/MAX agents help hundreds of thousands of families buy or sell a home.
Source: MMR Strategy Group study of unaided awareness.”
Source: MMR Strategy Group study of unaided awareness among buyers, sellers, and those planning to buy or sell; asked, when they think of real estate brands, which ones come to mind?”
“Source: MMR Strategy Group study of buyers and sellers, asked if there is one real estate brand they would be most likely to recommend to a friend or relative, and if so which one.”
Source: Nielsen Monitor-Plus / A25-54 GRPs Unequivalized for ads placed through nationwide buys (not including Spanish-language television). Spot TV GRPs are equivalized to national ratings for competitors running national campaigns.
Source: Experian Marketing Services Hitwise data, Jan.-June 2015. 'Real Estate Franchise websites' identified by RE/MAX.